Finally! BBC released a proper trailer for Sherlock Season 3 and not some teaser that equates to a drop of dew on a man dying of thirst. See http://wirewax.com/sherlock
What can we infer from the minute-long glimpse into Sherlock Season 3?
- Sherlock still thinks John’s life centers around Sherlock’s. It’s not John, Sherlock! It’s us! We are the ones who still haven’t moved on!
- Mrs. Hudson can scream like a possessed Banshee!
- Anderson looks better with the homeless-looking beard. It gives him such a character lacking in the previous seasons.
- I don’t even wanna know why John’s wife prefer the ‘stache. What he and she does with that, I.don’t.want.to.know.
- Finally, the most amazing moment…”…the person he thought would least matter to me…” could it be? MOLLY??? #notadormatafterall
I was just clicking on the trailer now and holy MOLLY we got exclusive content, people!