Although I often wished I had super powers, I knew in my heart why God deemed it wise not to give me some. Here’s why:
- I would have made trucks and buses that cause so much traffic vanish into oblivion. Although I ride buses all the time, I kind of wish the bus I’m ridding on suddenly becomes an endangered specie. The only one of its kind…in EDSA at the very least.
- I would have melted those douche bags in their swanky cars trying to run me over while I’m crossing the street with an à la Cyclops’ laser stare.
- I would have strapped whoever is in charge of the MRT station to the rail way. Since the trains break down all the time, odds are he’ll escape anyway.
- I would have caused the ceiling to collapse on that annoying singing call center agent behind me. For God’s sake stop forcing everybody to listen to your rendition of cheesy ballads!
- I would have caused a minor weather disturbance by creating a snowy blizzard around me staving off this godawful hot weather.